Are you getting yourself into a state panicking over getting everything done in time for Christmas?
With only 3 sleeps to go, it can seem like everything is spiralling out of control. With that in mind we thought it might be useful to have a quick referral list for some amazing gift ideas available across Dundee & Angus. Ideal for anyone looking for last minute gift ideas, or dropping hints to other halves!!
Last minute Christmas present ideas available across Dundee & Angus
- Food & drink, whether they are a gin lover, wine connoisseur, or chocolate devotee; food & drink is always are great idea for those hard to buy for people. The newly re-launched Gather, has a wide selection of local produce available including; Chocolates, Craft beer and Gin; ideal on its own or part of larger hamper selection. If you are over in the Kirriemuir area, it would also be worth popping into 88° who have a lovely array of artisan chocolates on offer.
- An overnight stay at a local hotel, or a meal out. You needn’t travel far to feel like you’ve had an escape, it’s more about the change of view, lack of cleaning and someone else doing the cooking! A few suggestions would be; Forbes of Kingennie, Carnoustie Golf & Spa Hotel, Station Hotel Carnoustie, Hillside Hotel and the Townhouse
- Spa treatments will bring a smile to most people who wish to savour even an hour of peace and quiet. A gift voucher for some pampering at Carnoustie Golf Spa or perhaps a treatment to rewind the time at Reverse Laser Treatments.
- Monthly flower deliveries, is a gift that keeps on giving. Each month the receiver is surprised with a bunch of beautiful flowers that will lift anyone’s spirits and brighten up their home. Local florists include Sanpando (Brechin), The Flower Pavilion (Montrose), Olives Flower Shop (Carnoustie)
- Something different for the kids? Why not get a voucher for a day out such as Murton Farm visitor centre or an activity voucher at Tank Driving Scotland, where they can enjoy everything from paintball to Segways and archery.
- Finally, how about something any busy person will really appreciate….The gift of time. Organise for us to look after their cleaning, washing or ironing and get rid of their dreaded chores so that they can enjoy doing what they really want. Gift Vouchers are available in £30, £50 & £100 increments and used against any of our services. Call or email us to arrange
Christmas can be a stressful time of year for anyone, however it’s also a great time of year to take stock of what is important to you and spending time switching off from the daily humdrum. Take the time to pause and enjoy your family & friends, it truly is a wonderful time of year.